Marty Warner joined The Henson Sales Group in February 2005. After 21 years as a distributor sales rep and distributor sales manager, the professionalism and leading edge approach of HSG presented the perfect challenge. Never satisfied with the features and benefits of the products, Marty works hard to understand the science and mechanics of the challenges faced by the frontline workers in the cleaning profession.
Marty draws on very diverse experiences as the basis for programs and value through the entire distribution chain:
- 20+ years as sole supplier/consultant to some of the largest, most influential Building Service Contractors and Property Managers in the Baltimore/Washington market.
- Lead sales and marketing person on an SAP software implementation for a $35mm business unit.
- Lead person on major restroom renovation involving 36 restrooms and 225 stalls. Responsible for coordinating proper layout with architects, plumbers, and installers. Responsible for all ADA implications.
- Developed the “Cleaning for Health” module of a pandemic preparedness outline for a public utility.
- Extensive presentation experience to sales reps, end user management, and end user cleaning professionals. These presentation skills run the spectrum from sales implementation programs to product specific presentations to processes and procedures.
It is the combination of these experiences, a scientific approach to problem solving, and an educational background in sales and marketing that bring great value to all partners through the distribution chain.
In 2010, Marty has embarked on an educational path designed to enhance his value as a disinfection/decontamination consultant. Using the resources of our manufacturing partners, the resources of ISSA, and educational modules made available through organizations such as ASHES, Marty’s goal is to marry the science and marketing of “Cleaning for Health”. As with all value propositions developed at The Henson Sales Group, this effort is meant to bring tangible value to every partner through the channel.
Outside of the jan/san industry Marty is involved in the Baltimore Metropolitan area with young people through his passion for the sport of soccer.
- In 2006 Marty co-founded the Lightning College Prep Soccer Program. Through the sport of soccer, Marty mentors high school aged girls in their pursuit of the college opportunity that meets both their academic and athletic needs. In the first 3 years of the program the Lightning has produced 23 opportunities for players to play college soccer at 18 different schools in the Mid-Atlantic area.
- In 2005 Marty co-founded SNAP (Special Needs Athletic Program) Soccer. SNAP Soccer gives young Special Needs kids the opportunity to play soccer and high school youth the opportunity to participate in a unique community based program. This special program is produced by a private soccer club with no public financial assistance and is open to any player/family.
Marty graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of Baltimore with a BA in Marketing. He makes his home in Bel Air, MD with his wife Sandy, daughter Jenn, and son Bryan.